Wednesday, September 14, 2011

In the face of Death

I thought that the Tom Dudly wasn't justified for killing the man as well as thr locomotive also not being justified. But I thought that Dr. Adina badly was justified in wha't he did. The two that I thought were not justified seemed very selfcentered which made it in my opinion wrong. but Dr. Adina Badly was more of an act of compassion not self centered greed. Though I think that the locomotive and Tom weren't justified in the end I would think that I would end up making the same decision as both of them, because of the complicity of having to choose between two lives. So therefore I won't judge them as bad people, but not only because judging people is wrong, but also because I dpn't think i could say that i would do something different.

1 comment:

  1. Interesting to say that they are wrong, but you aren't sure what you would do differently. Sometimes these choices are hard, especially if you are on a boat.

    ReplyDelete